July 2nd - 4th:
- Franklin Square Art Gallery Parking Lot (E. West Street on the back side of Franklin Square Park).
- Keziah Park (E. Moore Street next to Southport Library).
- Fort Johnston-Southport Visitor Center and Museum - (outside the Visitor Center 203 E. Bay Street).
- Southport Community Building Driveway (203 E. Bay Street, next to fence by Tennis Courts)
July 4th Only - In addition to the above locations there will be a portable toilet:
- West Side of Howe Street at 511 N. Howe Street (near Southport Auto Glass & Audio)
- 817 N. Howe Street(Parking Lot at Swayne's Crafts & Things)
- Corner of 10th Street and N. Howe Street.
- East Side of Howe Street at corner of Leonard Street & N. Howe Street (Tim's Towers)
- 8th Street and N. Howe Streets (Randy's Detailing)
- 924 N. Howe Street/Fodale Avenue (near Dosher Memorial Hospital)
July 1st Only - Beach Day:
- Portable Toilets will be located in the Middleton Park Extension off SE 46th Street, Oak Island